what part do i need?

A quick learner from window says:
I have broken window opener. Could you please tell me what do i need:
Sash Dyad Crank, 5" or
Window Dyad Crank, 5"
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

If you can, please take a few photos of your window crank and upload them so we can take a look. Seeing photos of your operator will give us a better idea of what may work as a replacement.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your reply. Please lookk at the pictures
User submitted photo of dyad window crank.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the discussion regarding the difference between the 39-089 and 39-187. This should help you select the correct replacement operator.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)