The window sash is 24 lbs.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210606_132732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210606_132744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210606_132750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210606_132857.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210606_135634.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. The window manufacturer that made these balances, Unique, has been out-of-business for some time now. We can make these balances though by taking our 28" Series 770 and attaching the 62-105 hook to the cord. They will be stamped 28D, to support a sash that weighs 23 through 28 pounds. I am sending you an email with a purchase link to order a pair. If you need a different amount, or have any other questions, just let me know here in the discussion. Note that the 15-208 Pivot Shoe is sold separately. 

A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for the information. I placed the order for a pair of the balances along with the pivot shoes. I'll let you know how it works out.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.