window balance -- possibly S380-27

A quick learner from Chula Vista CA says:
Hi, my name is Jaime and I need some window balances for my house, I know that the length is 27", and also know that the little clip I need is part # 16-002 I need 4 of those and based of what I found on your website I believe what I need is the part # S380-27 I need 4 of those as well

thank you
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! One of our phone operators has told us that you mentioned the depth of your shoe is 1". If that is the case, then I think our S380-27 is a great match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)