window balance replacments for 2 windows

A handy person from redmond, or says:
The first window balance has 13-3 KX CMC 7 printed on it. Depth is 5/8" and length 14".

The second window balance has 1930 stamped/engraved on it. Depth is 5/8" , length is 20". The weight of sash is 14#. Please advise which parts I need to replace these. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Do both sets of balances have the same nylon fittings? If so, you'll need either our S380-14 or S385-14, as well as either our S380-20 or S385-20. The only difference between the Series 380 and Series 385 is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. For the 14" balances you'll want a stamp option of 1330, and for the 20" balances you'll want a stamp option of 1930. Let me know if you have any other questions.

A handy person from redmond, or says:
Thanks Bob, that was really helpful!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure! Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks a lot for your business, we really do appreciate it.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.