window balance rod

A home owner from south florida says:
please help identify and order the correct part for my window
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you need a 26" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2530. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your stamp, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)