window channel balance replacement

A handy person from new jersey says:
trying to replace some window channel balances. Can't seem to find the exact one I need. Window information is as follows:
AAMA 101-85
Mfr: PEN-1
series 2001
stamp on balance 2740
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
To start, you can follow our channel balance guide to try to identify the Series of your balance. Judging from your stamp, you need a 28" balance with a 2740 stamp option. You should carefully check both ends of your balance to find a Series that matches yours. You can also send photos of both ends of your balance. We can identify the balance to save you the trouble.
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to replace a channel balance
How to replace a channel balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at