window counterbalances

A quick learner from st. Louis says:
Dear Sir/Madam

I have 7 windows where the counterbalances need to be changed out since the windows will not stay up and having a hard time closing and opening.

The marking on the block and tackel inverted T counterblances have the markings as Unique 27-C-30. It is 28in long the metal channel with one end (bent angle with the rope tied to it) that screws to the top part of the window as noted in the pic. The other end has an inverted T that measures as the pics as 1.25 in wide and the depth is around 7/16 in

Could you please advise which counterbalance would work

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our Series 795 and let me know if this would make a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)