window cramk

A quick learner from New York says:
as u can see in the pictures i need a new one of these what one do you suggest will fit
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0611.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0629.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0631.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a pretty old operator, but I think one of ours can still replace it.

Before I make a recommendation, though, would you be able to show me one in a little better condition? I specifically want to see a clear picture of the wheel or bearing at the end of the arm. Yours is a little chewed up but it is an important detail. Whatever new part it is I recommend, I have to make sure it has the same kind of bearing or else it won't work.

Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0646.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0649 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0649.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0650.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you so much. Please see our 39-027E and 39-028E. I think these may be exactly what you want but you should review our dimensions just to be 100% sure.

Dimensions for 39-028e
Dimensions for 39-028e

thankyou for getting back to me
im going to check if i need any others on my windows
and ill get back to you
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.