window crank

A contractor from princeton nj says:
looking to replace window crank hardware
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. My first thought is our 39-317 and 39-318 operators. These look very similar to the hardware in your pictures. However, it seems your link arm is offset slightly, while ours is not. I'm not sure what affect that will have, if any. Let me know what you think.
A contractor from princeton nj says:
see additional photo
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional picture. Like Tom said, the 39-317 and 39-318 appear to be our best match, however there's no way to know whether the lack of an offset arm will make a big difference. You will need to use your best judgement. In a worst case scenario, you could possibly remove the old link arm by drilling it out, then installing it on the 39-317 and 39-318 with our 62-014 rivet.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.