window cranks need to be identified so i can replace 8 of them

A handy person from morris illinois says:
house is 55 year old. window cranks are stripped. i need to find out what name and style these cranks are
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/29/2023, 10:29:41 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/29/2023, 10:31:11 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-4/29/2023, 10:33:41 PM.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! This appears to be an older style Andersen casement operator that may not be made anymore. However, we will try our best to recommend a replacement.

To determine if there is a replacement operator that we can supply, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator. I'll need to see the arms as well as how the arm connects to the bottom of the window. You'll also need to confirm the measurement of this arm. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

When I get back to the my customers home I'll take measurements and send more pics. Thank you for your response

Kevin

You're very welcome, Kevin. I'll be here to help at your convenience. I just want to stress that there is a chance your operator may be too old to supply. This style just isn't really used anymore, so I don't want to get your hopes up or anything. All I can promise that we'll do our best to find you an alternative!

Here's the measurements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6249.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6247.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6246.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6245.jpeg

There are two possible replacement solutions that could potentially work for the type of operator you have here. For either option, you will need to modify the window so that the newer operator chosen . You would especially need to adapt the trim to fit the new style. So you will find that you'll need to drill new installation holes.

The first option is to replace it with the 39-094, the opposite handed version is 39-095. This is used along with the 39-154 Andersen operator cover and the 39-286 crank handle. 

Dimensions for 39-094
Dimensions for 39-094

The second option is to use the 39-365 and 39-366 single arm operator. For this operator your would need to install the 39-504 track. The compatible crank handle would be part 39-114L.

Alternate image for 39-365
Alternate image for 39-365

Take a look over each of these parts and their dimensions, in comparison to your original to determine which might be the best possible replacement solution for your window. You'll need to double check that you would be able to install the track to the bottom of the sash. I apologize that we cannot provide you with an exact replacement.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.