window lock, pivot bar, window tension missing shoe

A landlord from one of my houses says:
I have a window i cant find the maker any ware on the window I need these three parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201110_182222.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201110_182336.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201110_182154.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201110_090448.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new pivot bar, pivot shoe, and tilt latch. For the pivot shoe and tilt latch, see our 15-180 as well as our 26-243 and 26-244, respectively. I believe these parts will work well for you.

I'm not sure about the pivot bar. We don't have anything that matches that, exactly. We do sell the 26-040, which is designed to work with the 15-180. It should work for you, in theory, but you should check the hole position to make sure it's the same as your original.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.