window locks and cranks

A quick learner from 90266 says:
Hello -

I am looking to replace about 21 cranks and covers and 41 locks. I would love the more modern look of the "Contour cover" 39-323 and Truth crank 39-205 the but realize that I might just need to go with the direct replacement 39-107 and 39-114. I would like all white. Can you let me know if the contour modern cover and the more modern crank would work?

Also on the locks could you advise which one i would need or would work 38-075 or 38-144.

lastly what is the best price you could give me for this order :)

Thanks!
Robert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6901.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6900.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6899.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Robert.

For the lock, this looks like a match for our 38-075 but compare our dimensions to yours to confirm this matches what you need. You'll also need a new keeper, see the 38-089.

As for the operator parts, can you show us a picture of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles and accessories are compatible with your assembly. 

Thank you!

A quick learner from 90266 says:
i can re-use my keepers and paint them. I sent pictures of the crank do you need me to remove one of the covers?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 39-323 cover and 39-205 handle should work fine with your current set up but you can always show us a photo of the operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible to confirm. Look over the dimensions and see what you think. Pricing can be found on the items' respective store pages as well. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.