window metal clip to hold 395 balance

A handy person from naples, fl says:
395 channel balance clip to hold balance to window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to a take out clip? If so, see our 16-002. Or do you mean a top sash guide instead?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)