window pivot pin lower sash

A contractor from ashford, ct says:
The attached photos are of the lower sash pivot pin. I found a chat from another customer and found that the 26-125 is a replacement part. My concern is that the 2 3/4" will be longer than the photo. The photo as shown is 2" without the pivot the is broken and is not more than 3/8" to 1/2" in length. The questions are: will there be a difference with the extra length of the replacement part are more importantly will the hole for securing the pin be in the same location to screw in place?
I appreciate your timew to let me know before I order. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/8/2023, 1:53:25 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/8/2023, 1:54:15 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/8/2023, 2:00:02 PM.png
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. In our experience, there should be plenty of room in the channel where this pivot bar installs. The length is rarely ever a factor. Take a look at the request measurements of this pivot bar. See what you think.

Alternate image for 26-125

A contractor from ashford, ct says:
I measured the distance from the screw hole to the edge of the pivot pin where it snapped off (1 3/16"). Please refer to previous photo where you can see tab broke. This would mean the pivot tab would be 12/16" or 3/4". This seems too long. Your thoughts Please & Thank you again.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

If tip is too long, there is a chance that it could get in the way of the installation but this is the closest and best match we have to your original hardware, unfortunately.

Also, it is difficult to confirm anything with certainty because we are trying to make these determinations based on a damaged part. Would you happen to have an undamaged pivot bar to compare the measurements to?

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.