window pivots

A quick learner from lake city fl says:
I need 2 ,one for each side what looks to be 15-086 and 15-807 pivot shoe or maybe tandom coil housing the window (lower ) weigh 18 pounds, S180-8 for springs ? . Also need 2 16-024 mounting bracket and 2 of the top locks that measure 11/16 wide x 1 5/8 long. pat number on the window pivots are 5353548. one spring was marked 8 df
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window pivot.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window pivot 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree with your list of parts. Our 15-087 shoe, 15-086 secondary housing, 16-024 bracket, and Series 180 coil spring should work well for your window. 

However, if your sash is only 18 pounds, then using four 8 pound springs would be too strong. Instead, I recommend using one 4 pound spring and one 5 pound spring on each side. That adds up to 9 pounds per side, which should be perfect for your sash weight of 18 pounds. That'd be our S180-4 and S180-5.

I'm not as certain about your tilt latch. Would you be able to remove one undamaged version from the window and show us a few photos of it by itself? I'd especially like to see it from the side and from underneath. Thank you!

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.