window replacement parts

A quick learner from Montgomeryville PA says:

need help finding the correct parts for windows. Have more pictures or could ship the parts to you.

Need 4 of the longer ones and 26 of the shorter ones and 30 of the small white pieces.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2389.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2403.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2395.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2420
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2407.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See either our Series 351 or Series 390 Channel Balances. The only difference between these two series is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare with your old balances to determine which is the best match. To know what lengths to select, measure only the metal channel, do not include the nylon attachments. I believe this should be 17" and 25" for each set you need, but it's best to confirm this to be safe. You will need to choose stamp options of 1620 and 2420, respectively.

Finally, for your Top Sash Guide, see our 18-033.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Once you've determined if you need to S351 or S390, you'll need to choose the 1620 and 2420 options on the product pages of the S351-17 or S390-17 and S351-25 or S390-25. Hope this clears it up a bit.

Options 1620 and 2420 are not available options. Am I missing something?
I just realized I need to double my order. Will I be able to still apply a quantity discount to my total order if I reorder a duplicate amount of the same items?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If you're ordering 25 balances again, you'll get a discount for that quantity, but it will not be added to the order you already placed. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.