window stop vent lock

A quick learner says:

I'm looking for a replacement window stop (I think that's what it's called) but I'm having trouble finding something that looks like it on your website. The image of the broken part is attached.

Do you carry this part? If so, would you please give me the URL?

User submitted photo of vent lock.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Doug, take a look at the 26-148 Vent Latch and compare it to your original.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at