Which Crank Do I Need?

A home owner from Michigan says:
as shown in the picture, please let me know which part I need replace.

Thanks a lot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_134531_01.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This cover can be replaced with our 39-107, while the handle can be replaced with our 39-114L. However, this damage indicates to me the operator is likely stripped and needs to be replaced. We can help with this, but I need to see the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s), to be able to determine what replacement you need.

Hi Bob thanks a lot. I have the crank handle, which works well. It is the screw which is broken. I believe the operator needs to be replaced. But I do not know which operator to order. Here is the whole picture I can take.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-06-27 12.06.02-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-06-27 12.09.15.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

I agree, if that gear has broken down than the operator needs to be replaced. Can you show me the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s)? This is best done from a bird's eye view with either the operator removed from the window or at least with the window open. From there, we'll do our best to narrow down what you need. 

Thanks

Here comes the bird's eye view. I can not open the broken window, but I take a picture from another window with the same configuration.

I also attached a picture from another window showing a rusted bar, which part do I need to replace that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

That will do, thanks. See our 39-031 & 39-032, or our 39-155 & 39-156. The only difference between these two sets of operators is the length of the link arm, so compare both with what you have to see what matches up. The 39-107 and 39-114L will work with either set. 

thanks Bob, I found the part.

But please let me know which part to buy for the rusted partcircled by red in the picture.

Thanks again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inkedthumbnail2_LI.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Looks like a casement hinge to me. Check out our 36-004-10. Look over the dimensions and see if this matches yours. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.