27" Channel balance replacement

A contractor from Goldsboro says:
I'm looking for a 27" 1/2"x1/2" replacement balance for a tilt sash.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It looks like you may have had something attached to the bottom of the channel balance. Perhaps a shoe, or some other plastic attachment. Before I can recommend an applicable replacement for this hardware, I will need to see that part. Do you still have it? If not for this balance, is there another balance in your house, or perhaps that very same window, that has it? Let me know!
A contractor from Goldsboro says:
The only parts intact on the right side of the window are the shoe and metal channel. Everything else is missing: spring, string, pulley, anchor. Thank you for your assistance.
A user submited photo of window operator
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We just added balance Series 765 online for you.
Please see SWISCO product code S765-27, looks like you have stamp option 26-3.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.