27" SERIES 795 CHANNEL BALANCE

A quick learner from NC says:
I am looking at the 27" SERIES 795 CHANNEL BALANCE as I need to replace two of them. Can you please confirm the correct items for me as I believe I need the following:
(2) Product Code: S795-27 27B option
(2) 15-198
(2) 15-195 (this could possibly come with it).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do recommend the S795-27 balance as a replacement for yours but our stock balance won't work for you as is since yours has a hook at the end of the pulley, while ours installs with a screw tab. We can customize our S795 balance to have the same hook as yours but that process will take a bit longer since we will need to get a custom order link and price quote together for you. 

If you're on a time crunch, there is a workaround that many of our customers in your position are able to use. To use the stock S795-27 balance, you may be able to fill the hole that your current hook attaches to in your window channel with our 26-200 screw plug. This will allow you to attach the screw tab on our stock balance to the channel. We would just need to see the hole where your hook installs to confirm if the 26-200 will fit. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. 

A quick learner from NC says:
Casey, Lets go with option 1 - the customized one. I will need two of them please.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing! 

I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link and price quote for that quantity. If you had any questions, you can let us know here and we'll do our best to answer.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.