I need 4
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0375.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0377.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0375.jpeg
A quick learner from Massillon ohio says:
The windows are dated 2003 or 2004
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It looks like you need the Series 795 tilt channel balance. The bottom T-shaped shoe that comes with this balance is 1-1/4" wide, but yours appears to be around 1". If so, you'll need to purchase the 15-194 separately and then swap the shoes out. Take a look at the video below, it'll show you exactly how to do this.

The Series 795 installs at the top using a screw. We can't see how yours installs since the clip appears to have broken off. If it's anything other than a screw we'll have to see it as it may need to be custom made. 

I purchased the 795 series (4). My top attaches with a v shape that hooks over a hole in the window. I will purchase the bottom pieces that you suggested but m not too sure what to do with the top. Should I drill another hole too fit what came with? I appreciate your assistance. Let me know what you think. Thanks Emily.
Tom
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like your balance uses a hook instead of a screw tab. The Series 795 comes with a screw tab by default so there's a chance you might need a custom version with a hook. 

Could you show us a picture of the hole itself to confirm? 

I understand what you're saying and agree with needing new bottom pieces. The top is a hook type. What can we do about replacing those? Thanks for helping and I apologize for the delay getting back to you. Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FDD21B7C-C779-4CE6-93DE-30C58A03A9B5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for this photo. That's a huge help. Based on this photo, you will need a custom order balance. Most windows have a square hole that allow you to just throw a screw plug in there to use our standard balance, but your hole is round which means that solution won't work in this case. 

I recommend returning the balances you bought for a refund before you do anything else. You can see our return policy here.

Then you can place an order for the custom balances using the link I'm about to email you now. This will be the same thing you bought before, except they'll come with the 15-194 shoe and 15-198 hook on top.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.