30844r 30844l

A home owner from New York says:
can you get me a mach
A customer submitted image of their window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. You might want to look at our 39-035 and 39-036. These look similar to your own hardware, but check them out and see if you agree.
A home owner from winnipeg, manitoba canada says:
Dear Tom

I am enquiring about window operators..........just like the ones pictured (hope it shows) sent from another customer 2013

numbers R30842
and

I need a right and left...the R30842 has a round pin at the gear connection and the 3067 has a
square pin and the gear connection.......I do not see the reason for the difference
Profile picture of Tom

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of your operator showing the difference you've described to confirm if the 39-035 and 39-036 would be the correct replacements. Thank you. 

A quick learner from winnipeg, manitoba canada says:

Dear Tom

am attepting to replace my defective window openers............I have included three pictures

to help identify them...........and thusly, I am hoping your company will have approptiate

replacements..........

thank you very much

g. milton 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221109_153753.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221109_153738.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221109_135959.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. It does look like our best replacement options would be the 39-035 and 39-036 EntryGrard operators. Could you elaborate on the differences you were concerned about originally? It seems like you might have been referring to the rivet that attaches the operator arms to the base, which wouldn't be a problem. Thank you. 

A home owner from winnipeg, manitoba canada says:

Dear Swisco,

The four window operators that I ordered arrived in good time. They are a perfect match for

my old previous operators. I would like to extend my compliments to the staff members

whose polite and helpful behaviors during the ordering process is very much appreciated.

Should an occasion arise when someone I know is interested in window hardware, I would

be very happy to recommend Swisco.

Thank you.

Garnet

Profile picture of Tom

That's great to hear! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to assist you. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.