39-247 vs 39-336

A home owner from Sausalito says:
What is the difference between the eyelet adapter and universal joint with pole ring?I have a
n extension pole with hook and I need an adapter for window crank to be able to open and close window skylight
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 39-247 is fixed, while the 39-336 has a swivel joint. That is really the only difference, and what you use depends on what would be easier for you to work with. I don't know what setup you have so I can't really make a recommendation. The 39-336 could be easier to operate the window with the swivel if you are standing on the floor and have to reach up to the window.
A quick learner from Sausalito says:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)