Alliance Window Pivot Shoe & Coil Balance

A handy person from Astoria, NY says:
I am writing in hopes of identifying the parts for an Alliance Window Systems - Double Hung Window. I have attached pictures of the assembly with the post. I have looked through the site and believe I've located the right parts. Can you help to confirm is these are right?

Coil Balance (7lb per marking on existing coil) - S152-7

Balance Shoe - 15-177

Additionally, I've attached a picture of the foot/peg of the window that goes into the shoe. As you can see they are quite corroded. Do you have a replacement for this as well?

Lastly, Do you sell sash caps to cover the notches I had to cut to remove the balance and shoe? I have searched for these, but can't seem to locate them.

Thank you as always for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Weight.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Shoe Peg.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This Pivot Shoe looks like more like our 15-175 to me; however, this shoe also uses our Series 152 Coil Balances, so the S152-7 would be correct. I am less certain about the pivot bar, but our 26-446 might be what you need; you'll need to remove to compare. I am afraid we don't sell new covers for where a cut out was made, but note that if you made the cut outs in the upper reaches of the window track, it shouldn't affect window function. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.