Alliance windows double hung tilt shoes and coils

A handy person from Ripon, WI says:
I have the above windows and most of the shoes are broken. A few coils are broke as well. I see my shoes are part 15-177 but the notes say to use coil 152-7. The sash weigh about 14 lbs each. Coil 152-7 does not look like it has the correct end. Could you check my work to make sure I'm correct?
Is there an updated kit I can replace these with that will last longer? I plan to order the shoes now and any coils I need I will have to get once I know which ones.
Thanks,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-07-31 10.37.04.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-07-31 10.36.12.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-07-31 10.35.48.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-07-31 10.35.54.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2020-07-31 10.36.04.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This does indeed resemble our 15-177 Pivot Shoe, which uses the Series 152 Coil Springs. For a 14 lb sash, a S152-7 7 lb coil spring on each side of the sash will do the trick. These newer springs do indeed attach differently to the shoe, using a screw like the 33-072 to attach, but they will work as replacements. Let me know if you have any other questions.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.