Andersen Balance Inquiry

A home owner from Dix hills NY says:
Broken window balance
It says 11600-17
And on the bottom it says 8/122 3 8 can you tell me what kind of replacement part ( balance) I need and It's the right side thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6139F443-7E5A-474E-9DCD-D290BF7E6255.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07F5C1F6-F8F0-4984-98BE-3348007350B1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17647D38-C127-415B-BF56-505E234D2484.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I actually don't think I've ever seen that stamp before. Please give us a little more time to look into the availability of that code and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I  believe you have a cottage window, where the top sash is smaller then the bottom sash. See if the bottom sash visible glass measures 28-7/16" wide by 36" high. If so, you will need our 24-L8-1227 (left side looking in) and 24-R12-827 (right side looking in).

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at