Anderson crank assembly

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I was not able to cross reference an exact replacement operator.  Is there any way we can have you reply back with some photos showing the hardware? We'd like to take a look and see what options we can come up with for you.

A professional from Geneva, IL says:
Anderson crank assembly, part # 7073 A L. Would you have a replacement for that. Looks to be about 7.25 inches long. Part Number stamped into the arm is 7073A L. He may want to replace the right one as well depending on price and availability.
A professional from Geneva, IL says:
No problem, the client sent over the photos to my phone, I'll send them over to you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_48781.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_48801.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_48811.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I recognize this operator. Unfortunately, this hasn't been made in a long time and no direct replacement was ever made. In the past, we've recommended our 39-365 operator, along with a track l ike our 39-504, but so far we've never had any confirmation that it works.

I've also had a customer from a few years ago successfully use our 39-094 kit as a replacement, but it was a bit of a project. You can see their post on this page, where they walked through the steps they followed to complete it.

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
I have the same outdated Anderson window cranks.Today I installed the 39-365 with window track 39-504

The crank worked well. I had to use a router to modify the slot in the bottom of the window to accept the track.

The window now opens 99 % of the way. I could perform additional modifications to get the last bit however I am very satisfied with the way it turned out. I will have to modify the wood trim to fit around the crank however it is minor work
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.