Balance Sash replacing Hardware

A contractor from Canada,Quebec says:
Good morning,

I am looking to the complet system for those part see-attached (Coil,plastic part,ect...
Let me know if you are able to help me

thank you
A customer submitted photo of their spiral balances and shoes.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The spring carrier appears to be our 15-150D, while the pivot lock shoe looks like our 15-111. Please take a look at those two parts and see what you think.

As for the springs, can you please tell me what number is printed on them? I think it might be our Series 160, but I want to be certain.
A contractor from Canada,Quebec says:
Good afternoon Paul, thank you for the fast reply! This is the first time we've foudnd this system. Do we need other part to make sure the system work fine? For example, do we need 15-149 to make it work?

On the spring (Cole) it has the numbers: 5.5 35''P
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Please take a look at our S160-5 Coil Balance.

If you had the 15-149 with this original hardware, then you do need to replace them. If not, though, then they won't be necessary.
A quick learner says:
thank you for your time! Let me send the order

Thank you
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.