Balance shoe and pivot bar

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Dear Sir:

Could you take a look at the attached picture and tell me which balance shoe and pivot bar I should purchase from your website. I know I need Spiral Balance Charging Tool for Tilt Windows (75-006). WD-40 may help to take the rusted bar out, but any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.
Chao
User submitted a photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It's hard to tell what you have based on these pictures, but we may still be able to help. Look at our 26-399 pivot bar housing, as well as our 26-040 pivot bar. Do you think these two used together can replace your existing hardware? As for getting the corroded bar out of the shoe, you can try lubrication, yes. If that fails, you may want to consider replacing the shoe entirely. See our 15-046 for a possible replacement. First make sure the dimensions all match!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.