Bottom door pivot

A quick learner from Lexington, KY says:
No markings anywhere on this door, bushing in the bottom of the pivot has worn out from bearing the weight of this door since the early 1970's
User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your door pivot looks like it's off of an older Arch commercial door. Take a look at our 79-127 and 79-128 pivots. I believe one of those should work for you, but check them out to make sure.
A quick learner from Lexington, KY says:
I saw that one but I wasn't sure if it had the little tongue at the bottom like this one.
User submitted a photo of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
No, the 79-127 and 79-128 do not have lips on the bottom. I don't believe that version is even still available. Either way, it shouldn't affect the operation of the door. Just make sure the rest of the hardware in these pivot kits match up to yours.
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.