Broke crank operator replacement

A home owner from Nashua,nh says:
Hello I have a no name brand bathroom casement window opens to the left .the crank operator gears are stripped out .only name I can find on the crank operator is by TRUTH made in the usa .dont know if you could help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200318_133918.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200318_133935.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200318_133940.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It's a little hard to see your full operator. However, I believe your part looks close to our 39-035 and 39-036 operators. Have a look and let us know if you believe we have found your match.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

In that case, it would be best to completely remove your part from the window and upload images of the whole operator for us to see. Please also provide us with the arm length measurement. Thank you. 

A home owner from Nashua,nh says:
The one I have also has small arm connected to the window on a bracket?
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.