Broken 36" Channel Balance

A quick learner from Macungie says:
Hi,

The spring in my channel balance seems to have broken the pulley block at the top of the channel. I'm having trouble finding anything similar in your listings. This is for a single-hung, tilt-out window. There's a cord that runs from the top of the window frame to the channel balance. The long metal piece is stamped 36B. The window is labeled BLS6 - Builders FirstSource - Northeast. The last photo I uploaded has the full details of the label, with all the codes on it.

Thanks in advance,
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Welcome to SWISCO. The shape of that pulley actually has very little to do with identifying the balance. The only difference between the various Series of balance is the attachments on the top and bottom. Send photos of those, or use our channel balance guide to identify it yourself.

OK,

I cannot fully remove the window from the frame, the parts that hold the channel guides are presenting a challenge. One side of the window bottom cracked a little and I got a shot of the piece that holds the channel guide at the bottom. The only other thing fastening the CG to the window or frame at the top seems to the a screw holding the cord in place at the top of the window frame. This makes sense, as the unit is a tilt-out single hung window. I have also included a pic of the bottom of the mangled channel guide. I hope this is more helpful.

Thanks,
John
I got the window out, this is a pic of one of the mounts that holds the CG in place on the bottom of the window.
Pivot bar
Another with the bottom piece at a 45d angle.
Pivot bar and shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The pivot bar you are showing us resembles our 26-021. I see you have an older series tilt balance. We carry the newer tilt balance which is our S795-36 with a 36B option. The balance channel is screwed at the top of the window. You will need to determine if you need a 1" wide or 1-1/4" wide bottom "T-Lock" shoe.
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.