Broken Window Regulator/controller for Casement Window

A home owner from Greensboro, NC says:
I need replacement of my Wright window regulator/controller, part#7701 (fits Norco Casement Window). The metal bar is 13.5in long.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-014 for a possible replacement. If you need the other side, as well, see our 39-013.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)