Broken shoes

A home owner from Baltimore, Maryland says:
Happy new year! I have some 6500 series double hung windows (I think simonton) purchased and installed by home depot in 2010. At least one shoe on each window is broken. I removed the whole balance assembly (had to cut a bigger hole) and pulled everything out. None of the coils have any numbers or letters stamped on them. The top coil wasn't even attached to the bottom one or shoe. I can't even get the barrel for the top coil to fit anymore either.
Are you able to identify these parts for replacements? I would need 8. Thanks.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ek71mto6QX6%SyJrLtTIMA.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Happy new year! We appreciate you reaching out to us. If you have a Simonton brand window, my recommendation would be the 15-259 and Series 159 coil springs. Our video below will detail the process. You will also need to divide your sash weight by the total number of springs in your window to determine the appropriate coil weight. 

A home owner from Baltimore, Maryland says:
Thanks. Sash is 26lbs so four 6.5 is needed I guess. Do you have a complete assembly for double Coil, shoe, Support bracket, drum, etc or do I need to purchase each separately? Thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell these parts as a complete set so you would need to add them to your cart separately. For a new double coil support, I recommend our 15-256

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.