Caradco Window Crank: Body and Arm

A home owner from Clive, Iowa says:
I was at your website looking for Caradco Crank that is 13-1/2", but could not find it on the website. Please help. I need one right arm and one left arm. I found fill part number is from parts. It is 358-1R and 358-1L.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
40055 LH
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Your operator here looks like the older version of our 39-013. What do you think? Could that work for you? You may also be interested in its opposite partner, the 39-014.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)