Casement Operator ID

A handy person from Lac Du Bonnet Mb Canada says:
We currently have a Wright casement operator that we are looking to replace. On the arm it has the following number 07907. On the bottom of the casement operator there appears to be a number # 7107. I think. You can see by the photo that the number is partially missing because of the hole.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1244.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1240.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1237.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I believe our closest match is our 39-315 and 39-316 Truth Dyad Operators. However, the length of the link arms with these Wright operators are always tricky, and it looks like yours are a bit longer. You have a few options here. First, it's possible you can install these operators without issue. Another option is to move over the sash brackets to accommodate the difference in the link arm length. A final option would be to drill out the new link arm and install your old one onto the new operator using our 62-014 rivet. Let me know what you think.

Hi Bob, Thanks for the help. I will also need those silver metal clips (not sure what they are called) that will hold the arm to the window. Which part number would that be? Thxs
Profile picture of Bob

Are you referring to a stud bracket? If so, start with taking a look at our 39-545 and 39-546 to see if they look correct. If these aren't right, get back to us with a photo of what you're describing and we will look into it for you. 

Hi I'm looking for the Stainless Steel Detach clip part number for 39-316. Is model # 39-315 Casement Operator a right window opener and model # 39-316 for the left window opener?
Profile picture of Bob

Ah, apologies. Take a look at our 39-105 Detach Clip. Look it over and let me know what you think.

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.