Casement operator window with brackets

A home owner from Carlsbad, CA says:
I have a rectangular window, long side is up & down. Outside dimensions 52X27 and inside 25 2/8 X 49 2/8 . Is a 2 pane Vinyl window. I need to replace Brackets, Casement Operators and Tacks. Pictures, attached. I am not familiar with the names of what I need. I looked at your web site to see what I think I need. As you can see from the pictures all except for the window and frame need to be replace. I have 2 windows that I can open and 1 window that is ready to fall. This are on a second floor. On picture IMG 1560 I wrote down the measurements in Red and a set of numbers stamped in a metal . I hope you can see.
I thank you for your help.
Ricardo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1557 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1559 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1560 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1561 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1565 copy.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Ricardo. I believe this casement window operator is either our 39-253LB or 39-438B. The other accessories such as tracks and stud brackets will be determined by which operator it is. The video below shows how to determine this. 

A home owner from Carlsbad says:
Thank you Bob.
The casement window operator is 29-253LB and the separate track slider 39-529.
Now what do you recommend for the rest of the parts that hold the window on the bottom and the top. The pictures with size and on my first e-mail.
I am not sure if the window needs a weather stripping. Do you sell it?
Thank you
Profile picture of Bob

Great. So it sounds like for the operator you need the 39-253LB and the 39-529 Track Slider. For the window hinge, see if the 36-048 matches up dimension-wise. Take a look and compare. We do sell weatherstripping, but you'd need to remove a sample and compare its end profile to our selection here. The video below goes into more detail. 

A home owner from Carlsbad says:
Hi Bob, the 36-048 is not a match. On mine the one bar is 13 long and it has a lip were the window slides. It orly has 1 bar that moves. That bar is 10" long

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DOING
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1559 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1634 copy.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1557 copy.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for clarifying the dimensions. I don't believe the 13" hinge is made anymore, but I think you can use the 36-004-14 14" Hinge Set to replace this regardless. Just be sure to replace both hinges in the window at the same time. Let me know what you think. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.