Casement slider info

A quick learner from New Jersey 07040 says:
I am looking to order truth Maxim left hand dual arm casement operator in white but also need to replace the window slider that's in the photos provided. The model# of the operator is stamped 31876 on the operator. There are no markings on the slider.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0601.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0599.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0598.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0596.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0593.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We should be able to assist, but to further review, are you able to show us the full operator? Is the style a single or dual arm? Thank you! 

Yes it's a dual arm. My biggest issue is the slider that's attached to one of the arms. I need a replacement for that as well. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg

Thank you for the additional picture,

Unfortunately the slider is not sold separately. The full operator will need to be replaced. Please review the 39-438B and 39-439B operators as a replacement option. Compare the dimensions to your original to confirm a good fit. I have also related compatible cover and handle kits on the page for your review.

Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Great I believe that's exactly what I need. Can you also provide the model number for the right hand bracket as well. I took a picture of the part. Thank you so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg

No problem! 

Please review the 39-545 and 39-546 brackets to see how they compare to your original. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Just placed order. Wanted to thank you again for all your help! Have a great weekend!!!

No problem! We are happy that we could assist with your repair. Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.