Casement window

A home owner from USA says:
I have a casement window that I am trying to find a replacement for the crank system. Listed below are pictures that might help you locate the type of system that I have.

Thank you,

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gary. It's hard to say exactly what you have without seeing the operators removed from the window, but check out our 39-035 and 39-036 and see if these could work for you.
A home owner from Teaneck, New Jersey says:
I could not get the crank out of the window. However, 39-035 and 39-036 look like the cranks that I need. Can you recommend anyone in my area who can replace the two window cranks for me?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I do not know of anyone in your area, but replacing these cranks is fairly easy. You just need to pry up the wooden trim covering them. Just make sure to do it gently, as you do not want to crack the trim.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)