Casement window crank

A quick learner from Lumberton New Jersey says:
Can you help with what part I would need to replace this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16765712088665689839908898969559.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting!

This reminds be of an older style operator. I believe our new version, 39-027E may work as a suitable replacement for the operator you are searching for.

To confirm you'll need to carefully review and compare the measurements from the diagram below. Especially the wheel at the end of the arm. If the wheel or the measurements differ, you may need a different replacement option.

Dimensions for 39-027e
Dimensions for 39-027e

Thanks, I'll check those measurements and go from there. Thanks again!
Hello Jasmine. I had ordered the part and it matches up, except for the disc that fits in the bottom of the window. I have attached a photo. Do you have another with a smaller disc as pictured?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16822762612731492479959315457628.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I am sorry to hear that the roller was not a match. The one the you'll need is likely the 39-365. Look over the dimensions and design of the part to confirm.

Also, please be sure to carefully compare the wheels.

Alternate image for 39-365
Alternate image for 39-365

Please contact our customer service team to speak with them about how you can return the incorrect item. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929 or by email: help@swisco.com.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.