Casement window hardware.

A handy person says:
It has a mark
Truth 31850.
I also need the hinge to the window and all attaching hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_090339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_090532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_090522.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201102_090343.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Thanks for posting. See our 39-315 and 39-316 operators to start out, as well as our 39-545 and 39-546 brackets if you need them. In regards to your hinge arms, consider our 36-048. Carefully compare these parts to your hardware to ensure they could work for you. 

A handy person says:
Ill need thd cranks with this also.
With all these parts i shouldn't need anything else on the sash except 39 545 and 39 456. When you talk about the hardware, we are talkkng screws only. Is there bushings or a sliding shoe for the track.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

In regards to your handle, consider our 39-205. I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by a sliding shoe, as this operator has a hinged arm and therefore doesn't use a slider. 

A handy person says:

Shoe is the hinge that slides on the rsil. Which comes with thr new hinge asssembly.

I took measurements. The crank assembly looks like it will work.

Hinge assemble.

The bottom rail that attached to the frame is only 10 inches. The new one measures 14.

Akso the hinge hook up to sash is way off on the mounting holes.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16046155438665700330793495174559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16046155874994026131285142023831.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 36-048 hinge that Julia recommended is also 10". Otherwise, I'm afraid we don't have a closer match to your original. I'm confident that the 36-048 will work but it would likely require drilling new holes. You'd also have to replace the top and bottom at the same time, of course.

A handy person says:
So really the mounting is not an issue as long as the swing of the arms are the same. We will be o.k.
Ill measure that. Appreciate the input. I bought this house and the windiws are a jacked up. Trying to piece it back together. Lol.
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.