Casement window hardware

A handy person from Burnsville NC says:

I need some hardware to replace in casement windows. Long leg is about 8" . Short leg about 5".

Six windows total. 3 left and 3 right. Crank handle has a bird on the end.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Stephen

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0119.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0117.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0118.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0124.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the window hinge, see if our 36-004-10 or 36-004-14. Compare the dimensions and see if one of these hinge sets matches what you need. For the casement operator, double-check the straight arm length. If it's 13-1/2" long, see if the 39-014 is what you need. 

A handy person from Burnsville NC says:
The operator arm is only about 8".
These items look nothing like the pictures I sent.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Stephen. We carry these straight-arm operators in a variety of lengths: for instance, the 39-014 has a straight arm that's 13-1/2" long; whereas the 39-028E has a straight arm that's just 9-1/2" long; while the 39-255E has a straight arm that's just 7-1/2" long. Without removing the operator to get exact measurements, I can only posit these suggestions for you. You have to compare the specifications to see which matches best. This operator style is what we use to replace basic straight-arm operators. The base may be slightly more rounded, but it's simply a more updated style. Is there any other reason you think this operator type can't work for you?

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.