Casement window opening hardware

A home owner from Camp Verde, AZ says:
I have two Pozzi casement windows (approximately 15" W x 37" H) that are 18-20 years old. I need to replace the hardware; one window won't open & I fear the hardware is going on the 2nd one (I hesitate to open again but may be able to if I need to measure parts of the hardware). It's more in the 'gear' portion. Not sure if any of your parts are quite correct - or if it's a combination of parts that I need. What I can read is "Truth 30744A+" & "EntryGard". The interior crank hardware seems to be fine at this time. Please advise. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0520180823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0520180824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0520180825.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you need, either. It sounds like it could be either the operator or the hinge. One could way to confirm is to disconnect the operator from the problem window and try to open and close it by hand. If it opens and closes without issue, then you just need the operator. If it still hangs up, then your hinge is the problem.

Either way, see our 39-035 and 39-036 operators, as well as the 36-048 hinge. I think these parts are just what you're looking for.

A home owner from Camp Verde, AZ says:
Thanks! I'll try that.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Excellent. Thank you very much for considering us and please let me know if you had any questions or follow-ups.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.