Casement window operator assembly

A home owner from Clifton Park NY says:
Windows do not have manufacturer name. But the crank handle inside has part number of 361490-5560062 and says TRUTH. From the Truth hardware website it does not match either Maxim or Ellipse as far as I can see. Could you please tell me what this part is and how I can get the entire assembly?

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200425_122655953.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to confirm if we carry a replacement for your operator but we will need to see the metal arms that move the sash in and out to identify a replacement. part of the arm is shown in your send photo, but not enough for me to make out a replacement. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey
Hello,
Your GU operator has been discontinued for quite some time but take a look at the video below to see how our experts replaced it with our 39-315 and 39-316 split-arm operators. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 
Thanks. I have added photos of metal arm. Please let me know if this helps identify replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200428_091132625_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

I'm glad we were able to help and we always appreciate updates on our customer's repairs. Other customers always have more confidence tackling similar projects when they hear that others have done them successfully. Thanks again!

Thanks a lot. This is great. I very much appreciate your super quick response and helpful video. I will be ordering the parts and let you know how it goes.
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.