Channel balance

A home owner from Naples says:
I have some block & tackle non tilt window one stamped 2820 measures 29inch long the other is stamped 1620 measures 17inch measures 17 inch long can I just order them by the stamped number and get them complete with the shoes?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0392.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0401.JPG
A home owner from Naples says:
ref: D154430 Thank you for your reply I will wait for your identification of these block and tackle channel balances then I will complete my order as I also want to order Take out clips & top sash guides Thank you M oreland
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. For your balances, we'd like to have you take a look at our S390-17 and S390-29. These come assembled with the 19-002 balance top and 15-001 bottom shoe. Compare your part with ours to make sure it's a match. If so, then you can go with the 2820 and 1620 option. Our 16-002 take out clip would work with this balance. In order for us to be able to help locate a top sash guide, we'd need to see photos of yours, with detailed measurements to see what we can come up with. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.