Coil balance supports

A quick learner from USA says:
I ordered 15-150D they are wrong. Monton window 0003301057. Manufactured 3/30/00
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How wide is your coil? If the 15-150D was too deep, the 15-204 might work. It is used with a 3/8" thick coil, whereas the 15-150D is used with 1/2" thick coils. If you provide the thickness of your coil, we can identify it.
A quick learner says:
Trouble with the 15-150D is it breaks the latch when closing window.
Does the 15-204 have 2 screw holes?
Mine is 4 inches long.
I think the 204 might work spring is 3/8 thick
Can you send me 4
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Some window manufacturers made their own exclusive coil spring covers when the generic type wouldn't work. Before you order the 15-204, check the depth of your coil springs. If the spring is 3/8", then the 15-204 should fit fine. If it is 1/2", though, then we will need to think of something else.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.