Hi, I got 2 broken window .Can you help me to idetifying parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_091209.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_084220.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_092853.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_090801.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201113_091137.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like our S140-8 Coil Balance System. For the TamperLok, see our 15-214. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from 104 Tomlinson rd. Phila PA 19116 says:
I got your email, thank you very much for the response. the product 15-214 is supposed to be in the order for my repairs, or ill do it without it.
I want your advice, from your experience. Is it possible that I can change the coil balance system to a different balance system that's stronger and better? if yes, then can you give me recommendations from your items? Please give me other item numbers that I can use, thank you.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

In general, we never recommend switching to a different balance Series than the one you originally had in your window; mostly because it simply won't have the same dimensions and wont fit the window track correctly, but also because there really isn't one better coil balance system design than another. The Series 140 is honestly a nice system to have if that's what your window uses, since all the components--the shoe, the coil springs, and the housing--come as one piece, whereas most balance systems come in separate parts. I think it should work fine for your window. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.