Please and thank you!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB840513-35F6-4B47-AA07-4D397AE8128E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF562250-4E38-43A8-ABB7-9A4567F9D724.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 526AFA83-C314-409D-9BD9-42CAC9B81E98.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD280061-A235-40A2-BB45-B8489650FD5C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 301E9685-B45B-4199-AACA-79BDB80688AA.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! You pivot shoe is an old discontinued Simonton shoe that is no longer made. The good news is that there are two possible replacements we would be able to offer.

1. The first option is that you can use our 15-192 Certainteed Pivot Shoe. It is likely that you'll need to shave down the aligners on the front of the shoe so that it will properly fit in the window, but it should work fine as a replacement. Take a look at the dimensions below to compare them to your original.

detail of 15-192
detail of 15-192

This is compatible with the Series 170 coil springs. To determine which of these is the right replacement coil, you'll need to search for a stamp on the metal coil spring. If there are no stamps, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the window and divide by the number of coils in the window.

The pivot bar is part 26-336. I've include those dimensions below as well.

Alternate image for 26-336
Alternate image for 26-336

2. The second option is to covert your balance assembly to the one that uses the 15-259 Coil Balance shoe. I've included a video below that details how to do the conversion. Should you choose this option, you'll also need the 26-083 pivot instead of the existing one as it would not be compatible with this shoe.

These are compatible with the Series 159 Coil Balance as well as the 15-256 double support.
Let me know if you have any questions.
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.