Looking for Weatherstripping for Doors

A home owner from USA says:
Do you carry the weatherstripping that Andersen Windows & Doors uses in it's screen doors. The doors are the screen doors used in the series 400 french doors. I am interested in the rubber/vinyl strips, not the complete assemblies (overpriced) that Andersen sells. I have attached the pictures that should help you identify what I need.Best Regards, Bob
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 58-149 and 58-162 to see if either of these can work in your door sweep. If not, you might need to replace the complete door sweep with something like our 40-005. Let me know what you think.

A home owner from USA says:

Thank you for the high quality support. The item that I will be ordering (58-162) have been placed in my cart when I complete my window sash spring inventory I will be submitting the order. In the meantime, I have one more research project for your great experts.

This is the vertical screen door seal for the same French door. Pictures are attached.

Thanks again for the great support!

Regards,

Bob

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. The angle glazing strip looks like our Andersen Glazing Bead 55-306. Please compare the dimensions with your old glazing to be certain. 

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I'm looking for weatherstripping for an Andersen French door. It is a single strip, shaped in a rectangle, going around the outside of the door
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what kind of weatherstripping it is you need. The best place to start is with photos, which we can then use as a reference to find a match in our inventory. I specifically need a clear picture of the end profile in undamaged condition. Written dimensions would also be a huge help. The video below will clarify exactly what we need.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.