Contact Swisco

A quick learner from USA says:
I am trying to locate some window locks for what I am told are Phillip windows. They are almond and have a sliding kind of oblong center piece. I cannot find them anywhere. Can you be of any help? Thank you, Gary
Again the lock is almond color. Thanks again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Gary.

The lock in your pictures looks similar to our 90-253 latch cover and 90-252 latch mechanism which is compatible with the 90-255 strike. Review the dimensions for these parts and compare them with yours to see if they match up. 

A quick learner from USA says:

I would like to order 2 of the latch Mechanisms 90-252, and 2 of the Latch Covers 90-253 in Almond. Please instruct me on how to proceed.

Thank you,

Gary 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sure, you can do so right on our website or by phone to our customer service department at (888) 991-1929.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.